Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Hot MM Play with wife watching
TOPIC: Hot MM Play with wife watching
Created by: hiwayrider2020
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a buddy that I hook up on occasion when either one of us is horny. He's very good looking, very muscular, hung like a horse, and tanned. We play at his large estate with a pool, hot tub and private lake. We really get into each other when we make out.....I love topping him as he opens himself up completely with me. Now....the golden ticket?????

He's married to a beautiful attractive wife who alone turns heads. I'm friends with her as well and I've never fucked her, but she allows her husband and I to play and fuck anywhere on their property even when she's home. I've fucked him in their bed....in the kitchen....with her drinking coffee, watching from the table......on the sundeck....by their pool....in their hot tub...even on the shore of their lake.. Once we tried in their row boat, but both fell over board. It's such a turn on banging this hot guy while his gorgeous wife looks on and encourages us.She's never joined in, but masterbates herself while we're screwing....She loves it when she hears the headboard of the bed banging the wall..They have a very tight marriage.She understands his need for male interaction while I hear she is sex crazy with her girlfriends. One of these days, maybe our two worlds will meet!

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Eugene OR US
Username hidden
(40 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Redford MI US
Username hidden
(12 posts)

Wauseon OH
Username hidden
(1 post)

Greenville WI US
Username hidden
(38 posts)

Creve Coeur MO US
Username hidden
(29 posts)

Patton PA US
Username hidden
(73 posts)

Aurora OH US
Username hidden
(459 posts)

Gainesville FL US
Username hidden
(27 posts)

Westminster MD US
Username hidden
(4 posts)

Westminster MD US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
TOPIC: Hot MM Play with wife watching
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.