Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Swing Club Hookups
TOPIC: Swing Club Hookups
Created by: hiwayrider2020
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I had had several 3somes with a bi, muscled stud that came over a few times We enjoyed blowing each other as my wife took pics or was fingering herself. Our stud loved licking my wife's pussy, elevating her moans as he went on. His 9 inch shaved cock was a rod of steel, tempting me further to try to take him to his balls, but he used it to bang hard into my wife as he sucked me to completion, blasting my load on his face, dripping down onto my wife's. While I jacked my cock, he used my wife in many positions, finally blowing his load on her face as she hungrily swallowed his throbbing meat. He mentioned that he had a female fuck friend that was going through a divorce and said we should all hook up. We decided to meet him and her at our local swing club in Cleveland. My wife and I arrived early to get a table and not long after they entered. Our stud friend drew the gazes of all the females, but she also drew much attention. Thin with an apparent boob job that gave her a pair of 38's, the tightest form fitting mini dress you could imagine, walking on 6 inch stilletos, long blonde hair and a smile that said "Fuck me". After introductions to her, she and my wife went to the restroom. I told our stud friend she's gorgeous and I'm dying to fuck her. He said. "Oh you will. I showed her your photos beforehand". Her name was Casey. After awhile, stud & I wondered what was taking them so long. We wandered back to the rooms area and found a crowd watching Casey lick my wife's pussy on one of the orgy beds. All the guys were rubbing their cocks and the ladies were transfixed on the sight. We moved in, immediately got a room for the four of us....stripping as we waked down the hall. Inside Casey, stripped except for her heels and swallowed my cock to my balls in one gulp. My wife was doing the same to our stud. Didn't take long before stud and I were doggy fucking each others lady as they made out. We swapped a few times, changed positions, but the moans from these ladies must've caused concerns outside the room. At one point, our stud friend sucked my cock as I licked Caseys pussy and my wife sucked him. We were in that room 2 hrs... the girls came multiple times with our cum everywhere... After stud blew his load on my wifes face, I was high on sex, I forced his cock down my throat to touch his balls to my lips. Caseys head was like a piston sucking my cock as my wife licked her pussy from behind. After we were all satisfied.....a few times.... we only half dressed as we left the room and back to the bar area. Casey hadn't had enough as she slipped below the table and started sucking stud and my cock again. We eyed each other with a smile and walked her over to the bar, bent her over, pulled up her mini and he fucked her right there. As the crowd watched this sex hungry beauty get fucked, stud blew his load in her pussy. He pulled out.... I pushed in, feeling his hot cum surround my cock as I also pounded her. Didn't take much, but I blew a load in her also. My wife, watching all this was right there, to lick Casey's pussy of our dripping cum. The crowd loved it and we noticed more couples were starting have sex around us. It was a great night and we had many more 3somes with stud, and 4somes with Casey...

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Aurora OH US
Username hidden
(457 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Aurora OH US
Username hidden
(457 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Swing Club Hookups
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.