Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Helping Husband Know You Are Safe
TOPIC: Helping Husband Know You Are Safe
Created by: tri_ingsomethingnew
Original Starting post for this thread:
So I'm curious ladies, what are your tips for allowing your husband/partner to relax a little and know you're safe. My husband and I have a his, hers, and ours arrangement here. He gets to have fun on his own, I go off and do my thing, we have fun together. Today we were discussing desires and needs and I used the phrase "What's the worst thing that could happen?" His response "You could die." YIKES! That is a huge burden for a man to carry. When I am off anywhere on my own he knows who I am with, where exactly I'm at (including room number), when I'm expected to contact him again. However, he met someone for drinks, texted it was going well and he'd be a while and then went radio silent. I was so excited for his adventure, but he gave me no hotel name or room number, so I didn't know exactly where he was. Fine, something to discuss later, but wasn't too worried about him. When he came up later he said "Yeah well I was bigger than her so it was fine". The truth is it's a double standard, but it's a reasonable one. I'm far more likely to be a victim of some psycho than he is, that's just reality and statistics. But I hate that it has to be a concern for him and it robs him a little of the ability to relax and let go. I just hate that his main hang up and concern is that someone could hurt me. The reality is I consider myself to be very cautions. I never just randomly meet someone. I know who they are before anything goes down. The person always knows my husband knows where I am. Also I feel very fortunate in that I'm almost 49 years old and I have never been the victim of any malicious behavior by a man. I credit that partially just the path my life has taken and partially because if I see anything resembling a red flag I nope the hell out of the situation. So I have been safe and cautious the entirety of my life. I'm just curious how other couples handle this very real concern.

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Buffalo NY US
Username hidden
(99 posts)

Phila PA US
Username hidden
(2043 posts)

Wyoming MI US
Username hidden
(9 posts)

Woodstock GA US
Username hidden
(4067 posts)

Sharonville OH US
Username hidden
(7 posts)

Wyoming MI US
Username hidden
(9 posts)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: Helping Husband Know You Are Safe
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.