Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Learn To Accept The Status And Selective
TOPIC: Learn To Accept The Status And Selective
Created by: georgianiceguy
Original Starting post for this thread:
What I mean in the title of this subject basic and simple, for example it is a couple I know in person that host swinging house parties for couples and single females they also would select only 1 or 2 single guys to there parties. It was a guy that said he had a lady he want to share with me, I had told him about this couple I know in person that is hosting a party.

Him and the lady he wanted to share me with came to the party that the couple hosted, everyone had a great time. Now the couple is hosting another future house party but the guy who shared me with his lady is not together anymore. So I told him he should contact the couple to see if he can come to the future party as a single guy. But the couple told him they are full with the selective single guys they have. They told him he can come to the party if he can bring a female with him.

Then he going to argue with the couple saying he don't need a hall pass to come to the party, the guy really got in his feelings saying how nice he is and not creepy. That is not the point because the couple made it very clear they already select amount of single guys that can come. He just kept getting in his feelings about it. I mean it's a few couples I know in person and they only invite couples and single females to there party, I would not get offended if they don't invite single guys period and I accept that. Because I was not invited doesn't mean they don't like me or think I am creepy. It's just the preference they have who they only invite.

You can not argue with people of what they can do and ow they run there operation, and the guy should just accept what the couple told him. So this is what the title of this subject is all about. You all leave a comment and tell me what you think about situation like this.

Appreciate.

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Watertown CT Us
Username hidden
(133 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Naples FL US
Username hidden
(352 posts)

Bangkok TH
Username hidden
(1086 posts)

North Branford CT US
Username hidden
(476 posts)

Athens GA US
Username hidden
(277 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Learn To Accept The Status And Selective
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.