Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › Kissing Scars
TOPIC: Kissing Scars
Created by: gentlealways31
Original Starting post for this thread:
I wrote this short piece a couple of years ago for a friend. I sometimes read the forums, but seldom contribute, but I thought this might help someone.

Kissing Scars -Tch

I’m old. Over the last few years that has become more and more obvious to me. I don’t regret getting old. I’ve had a really good time getting here.

And life is still good.

If you are old like me, you have likely noticed the signs. Scars on both knees filled with titanium, a missing molar, thinner skin, sags. I told my urologist the other day that my penis seemed a little blotchy. He smiled and ran his hand down my leg and said, “Looks a lot like the rest of your skin.”

My reason for seeing him was to check on my penile implant which makes my blotchy penis do what it used to do on it’s own. Another scar where the implant was inserted. I fondly remember the days when “waiting” to cum used to take a herculean effort. Now, the reverse is true.

Let me tell you a little about scars. They are the price we pay for the experiences of life, good and bad. I don’t begrudge for a minute the titanium knees. The original set carried me faithfully through many a tennis match, hikes into the wilderness, scuba in the depths, farming, building, carrying grandchildren, life.

I have noticed that some my age try to hide their scars and other non-youthful signs. “Cover up” is often the motto of the day. And so, many older people miss out on the beauty of getting older. I am so much better at pleasing a woman at my age than I ever was as a young or middle aged man. What used to be a fifteen minute rush (exaggerating a bit on the high side) is now a lovely hour or more with time to spend on all those places that used to be missed in the urgency.

My wife and I are swingers. We are in our seventies. We have really good sex with each other and with other couples when we and they choose. Younger people might imagine that we can’t possibly be as enthusiastic about sex as they are. They should be excused for their inexperience.

What some of us older folks know is that scars got us where we are and they are not repulsive, but endearing. Scars of childbirth and life saving surgeries, reconstructed breasts, blotchy skin, and too many pounds all come with age. They can all be the path to intimacy beyond what youth can know. Kissing a scar can lead to trust and understanding that only the old can fully appreciate.

Please allow yourself the recognition that great sex, at any age, is about sharing, touching, giving, honoring, and loving. When you share those with your partner, scars and imperfections are paths to sexual intimacy.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Lutz FL US
Username hidden
(5 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Kissing Scars
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.