Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Military Swingers be discrete
TOPIC: Military Swingers be discrete
Created by: f105thudfan
Original Starting post for this thread:
Military Swingers face a rough go with the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) hanging over their head. To insure discreteness, do not advertise the base you are stationed as your location. You make your self an instant target for your branch of services investigative agency. Also do not put swinger signals like the upside down pumpkin up at your residence on base. 14 Captains got nailed in 1975 at Minot AFB because they put up cute little White Picket Fences. That triggered the Office of Special Investigation's interest and they kept digging on each officer until they had enough to bust everyone of them. My swinging experiences started at Nellis AFB but we lived off base. We met a young couple at the NCO Club. We started hanging out together on the weekend and our liverpool Rummy games turned into Strip Poker. I had gone to bed because I was about done in, Next thing I know here comes Robin crawling into bed with me and starts kissing me. She asks for some lube so I go searching and while at it peaked in on my wife and her husband and they were getting it on on the living room floor. So I returned to Robin free of guilt. We had a wonderful night and no one else knew otherwise what happen with us. Just be discrete is my big point. Military investigators catch on to you and they can nail you for adultery because as long as you are under an enlistment, the UCMJ still applies to you, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

1 to 8 of 8
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Marcola OR US
Username hidden
(305 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Jeffersonville IN US
Username hidden
(2205 posts)

Baltimore MD US
Username hidden
(42 posts)

Hilliard OH US
Username hidden
(1341 posts)

Bismarck ND US
Username hidden
(7 posts)

Marcola OR US
Username hidden
(305 posts)

Bismarck ND US
Username hidden
(7 posts)

Bismarck ND US
Username hidden
(7 posts)
1 to 8 of 8
TOPIC: Military Swingers be discrete
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.