Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › Wife enjoys caning!
TOPIC: Wife enjoys caning!
Created by: foreverfuncouple4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
When we first got our cane in the mail, we opened it up, I bent her over, and began testing it out. I think I started ever so slightly too hard because she wasn't a fan. She was open to giving it another try prior to her paddling last night...and LOVED it!! I started just by having her lay on the couch. I covered her torso/shoulders with a blanket and her legs with another blanket. So only her head and ass was exposed. Then I started by just running my hands gently over her cheeks followed by the cane brushing over her skin. I asked her if she was ready and she said yes. I started with very slow taps with the end of the cane that were maybe an inch or two off the skin. After a few I checked in to see how she enjoyed it. She said "I kinda like this..." So I continued for another 5 mins just doing the same thing. Then I asked if she wanted a little harder and she said yes so I turned the distance and force up a bit...maybe a notch, nothing extreme. It left the hottest bar code on her cheeks!! Again, this was just a test to see if this thing was to be chucked in the trash or kept. Definitely a keeper! But it showed us the importance of starting slow/light and warming up. Trying to figure out how to hang this. Maybe just loop some string around and tie a 5mm ring of gorilla tape to hold the string on at the base of the grip? There's no hole and if I did drill one, I'd be afraid of splitting the wood. Thoughts? Thanks!

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Bethlehem PA US
Username hidden
(365 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(128 posts)

Bethlehem PA US
Username hidden
(365 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Wife enjoys caning!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.