Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › tonight's fun.
TOPIC: tonight's fun.
Created by: MNTNcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Cross posted to stories:

Wife has been broken for several days due to her monthly visitor. (Bastard) But, she's on the final day or two now and feeling extremely frisky.

I'm about to lay down for a nap before going into work. She decides to start trying to tease me. A little "thank you" for all of the teasing i have her throughout the day. (Innocent whistle)

She proceeds to straddle me in the edge of the bed and starts grinding against me whilei continue to work a particularly sensitive area on the top of her hip bones. This leads to both of really wanting to do something and not being able to do it safely. (My size has the unfortunate downside of making her monthly visitor stay even longer)

So, she comes up witha little request. She wants to feel hot cum splashing inside of her. Neither of us wants her to start again... "I'll hold myself open whilst you jerk yourself off into me."

She can't exactly hold herself open, but we have a solution. I pull out one of her speculuns instead. "Good idea! Now i can watch you while you jerk off and you have access to the front as well!"

We both start rubbing ourselves. I move my free hand to her chest and she drags it up to her throat where I clutch with a firm grip. Bringing her right to the edge before i interrupt her hand and stop her. I rub her inner thighs a little and then start grinding my fingers into her clit and bringing back to that edge. I do this a couple more times before grabbing her throat one last time, squeezing even harder than before and shooting several Jets into her. I think this was the best part because her eyes were rolling back into her head.

I slip the speculum out of her and my fresh cum drips from it and onto her exposed clit.

We cuddle up together and start getting ready for that nap. Meanwhile, our 4 year old has been paging " Mama" for last few minutes.

Sadly, life returns to normal after that point.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Pen Argyl PA US
Username hidden
(47 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Rochester NH USA
Username hidden
(125 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: tonight's fun.
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.