Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events South Carolina Columbia/Lexington meet and greet
TOPIC: Columbia/Lexington meet and greet
Created by: Swingfun803
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would anyone be interested in helping me set up a meet and greet? It would be in the Columbia/Lexington area.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are VERY INTERESTED in attending Dalience! Vickie and Chris,

New Ellenton SC US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
While not exactly for single males (truth is not many events are) Club Dalliance pretty much has every other week covered. Then if you go to a website Specifically for FETish LIFEstyle you will find all sorts of events for the area. Now that is not to say you could not set something up and be successful however the first step is doing research into what already is going on so you are either not duplicating effort or conflicting with already established events.

BTW I'm not suggesting fetish events even a public meet and greet (called a munch) are the same as swingers events. In fact while the two aspects of the overall lifestyle do cross over they are mostly different. Most fetish events are mostly non-sexual and there is a lot of monogamy and what I would call "platonic" activities (yes naked getting flogged but no sex). Swingers events are pretty much all about the sex with whomever and how many you see fit or can. I will say most events that allow single men without there being some kind of "select" or whatever vetting along with it tend to be overpopulated with horny clueless types which keep most couples and single women away and is the reason most events limit them.

Good luck and one more thing to remember is the laws and general public perception in South Carolina are stacked against anyone organizing anything including sometimes even in the privacy of your own home. Thankfully this seems to be changing much faster after the whole Fifty Shades introduced some concepts to minds that never saw the grey.

Ridgeville SC US
Username hidden
(653 posts)
Would anyone be interested in helping me set up a meet and greet? It would be in the Columbia/Lexington area.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: ColumbiaLexingtonmeetandgreet