Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events New Jersey Brand New to Lifestyle - What is the best way to meet people and get invites to parties in NJ
TOPIC: Brand New to Lifestyle - What is the best way to meet people and get invites to parties in NJ
Created by: brainyhotwifelatina22
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I are new to the lifestyle. After a disastrous weekend in the city trying to attend two parties (one had no attendees and Caligula just wasn't our crowd/vibe to meet others) we wanted to hit a reset and find out from others how they entered the lifestyle. Where should we go now? Do more upscale parties exist in North Jersey or is the scene centered more on couples meeting each other? Any and all advice is appreciated and open to private messages as well.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Getting started can be challenging. Finding your people takes patience and time.

We're not really club people either. We really got started but meeting couples individually and them attending (and hosting) meet and greets.

Check it the hot date section to see what's going on around you.

Ringwood NJ US
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I are new to the lifestyle. After a disastrous weekend in the city trying to attend two parties (one had no attendees and Caligula just wasn't our crowd/vibe to meet others) we wanted to hit a reset and find out from others how they entered the lifestyle. Where should we go now? Do more upscale parties exist in North Jersey or is the scene centered more on couples meeting each other? Any and all advice is appreciated and open to private messages as well.

Cranford NJ US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: BrandNewtoLifestyle-WhatisthebestwaytomeetpeopleandgetinvitestopartiesinNJ