Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events New Hampshire Looking for munch style social group
TOPIC: Looking for munch style social group
Created by: greencharles
Original Starting post for this thread:
Are there any lifestyle social groups in NH?

My wife and I recently moved to the monadnock region of NH. Before we moved we were members of a social group that focused on vanilla style gatherings (similar to BDSM munches). We found it was a great way to meet a lot of new people in a low pressure environment.

Is anyone aware of similar style group in NH?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Pretty much anyone can create their own group here, but it can take a while for it to attract people and build the group. The word "munches" makes me thnk this question is coming from what FetLife offers. My thought is why not just go to Fetlife and see if there is anything in your area?

Being in the Monadnock area may limit your play opportunities vs being close to say, Manchester or Nashua. It's not unusual to see sparser play opportunities in sparser populated areas. You guys are younger and pretty hot looking, so that should work in your favor, but there just may not be many swingers on SLS in your area.

As you can tell by the lack of responses, the New Hampshire thread isn't very active.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8340 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Are there any lifestyle social groups in NH?

My wife and I recently moved to the monadnock region of NH. Before we moved we were members of a social group that focused on vanilla style gatherings (similar to BDSM munches). We found it was a great way to meet a lot of new people in a low pressure environment.

Is anyone aware of similar style group in NH?

Jaffrey NH US
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Lookingformunchstylesocialgroup