Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Nevada The Artisan
TOPIC: The Artisan
Created by: RideLV
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a recent transplant to LV...

Is the Artisan (particularly the bar @The Artisan or the pool perhaps) a place to go on a free night if you want to meet potential like-minded playfriends? Or is this only the case if a group rents it out for the night??

Same question, slightly diferent.... if they have dances and music events on the weekends like a touring DJ, does it draw a larger percentage of LS folks than the general events out on the strip or around town.

Just curious, I have heard good things about the Artisan, and just wanted some basic info.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a recent transplant to LV...

Is the Artisan (particularly the bar @The Artisan or the pool perhaps) a place to go on a free night if you want to meet potential like-minded playfriends? Or is this only the case if a group rents it out for the night??

Same question, slightly diferent.... if they have dances and music events on the weekends like a touring DJ, does it draw a larger percentage of LS folks than the general events out on the strip or around town.

Just curious, I have heard good things about the Artisan, and just wanted some basic info.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: TheArtisan