Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Kentucky Living the lifestyle
TOPIC: Living the lifestyle
Created by: DiscreetMarriedCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
According to what science now knows about this virus thing, it is highly possible 90% of us will contact it no matter how careful we are. Is that any reason to stop enjoying the the life we all enjoy so much? Maybe for the next 2 or 3 years??? After all--unless you are a high risk bracket-- even if we take all safety measures possible, we can't protect ourselves f 100%. The CDC says most healthy people will get through it like a bad summer cold. Do we all know who members of our families see daily? Do we wipe down every package we bring home from the grocery store, or after handling the pump nozzle when we fill the gas tank, or after looking thru and opening our mail, etc, etc ?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
We felt the same way DiscreetCouple. We knew it was a bad virus but so is the flu. In Sept. we decide to go to a hotel takeover party and to go on vacation. The party wasn't our style and we didn't stay but and hour. That was Saturday. On Tuesday we left for a SC vacation. On the way there my throat and ear started hurting. By Thursday I was shaking with chills and my fever was high. We came home early. I was tested for Covid and it came back positive. My husband was just starting to feel bad. A week later we were both hospitalized. I was only in there 24 hours. My husband was ICU for 4 days and in a Covid room for another 2.

We did not take the virus serious enough. I don't have or know the answer...we hate the masks and feel our rights are being taken away. We also now know how bad this virus is. Annie

Owensboro KY US
Username hidden
(20 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
According to what science now knows about this virus thing, it is highly possible 90% of us will contact it no matter how careful we are. Is that any reason to stop enjoying the the life we all enjoy so much? Maybe for the next 2 or 3 years??? After all--unless you are a high risk bracket-- even if we take all safety measures possible, we can't protect ourselves f 100%. The CDC says most healthy people will get through it like a bad summer cold. Do we all know who members of our families see daily? Do we wipe down every package we bring home from the grocery store, or after handling the pump nozzle when we fill the gas tank, or after looking thru and opening our mail, etc, etc ?

Leitchfield KY US
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Living the lifestyle