Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events California Want to watch the wife get Seduced and Dance with another Guy at a nightClub
TOPIC: Want to watch the wife get Seduced and Dance with another Guy at a nightClub
Created by: openandlooking2020
Original Starting post for this thread:
This one time in a Club I went to get drinks as the wife walked out into the dance floor and started Dancing by herself. When I returned I watched as a young good looking guy started getting close to her and trying to dance with her. I gave my wife the ok and she let him touch her and started dancing very sexy. It was so hot... That night I asked if she would have fucked him in our hotel room.... She said yes....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been trying to make this happen to my wife at The Nest in Indian Wells. Total cougar bar. Any takers?

Coupeville WA US
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Well that happened to us at a club. My wife started dancing with a guy a few songs then they danced on and off. She eventually brought him over to meet me. They kept on dancing and exchanged numbers. They messaged all week long and she told me she would like to play with him. So we met at a hotel and we all had a great time. She has played a few times with him and yesterday they played by themselves while I was out of state. Glad she’s enjoying herself. She would of never gone out and played by herself before.

Merced CA US
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Well that happened to us at a club. My wife started dancing with a guy a few songs then they danced on and off. She eventually brought him over to meet me. They kept on dancing and exchanged numbers. They messaged all week long and she told me she would like to play with him. So we met at a hotel and we all had a great time. She has played a few times with him and yesterday they played by themselves while I was out of state. Glad she’s enjoying herself. She would of never gone out and played by herself before.

Merced CA US
Username hidden
(6 posts)
This one time in a Club I went to get drinks as the wife walked out into the dance floor and started Dancing by herself. When I returned I watched as a young good looking guy started getting close to her and trying to dance with her. I gave my wife the ok and she let him touch her and started dancing very sexy. It was so hot... That night I asked if she would have fucked him in our hotel room.... She said yes....

Brentwood CA US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: WanttowatchthewifegetSeducedandDancewithanotherGuyatanightClub