Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events California Need Sexy Single Men for House Party near SMF
TOPIC: Need Sexy Single Men for House Party near SMF
Created by: AUniqueName
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey friend, I am hosting a party at my house on Saturday in Sacramento. Party starts around 8 we are looking for a few single men to join. Most everyone are couples with more than a few single girls. Right now our ratio skews heavily towards the woman. There will be food and drinks (especially drinks, we bought too much booze).

What we are looking for - clean men with good personalities. Most of the woman bring their husbands so play nice and be respectful. Prefer those with an infectious smile but will compromise on those who just know basic manners. I understand this is last minute, thank you for giving this a read. Hope to hear from you.

Please message with your cell number ONLY if you are free Saturday (11/19). This app is terrible so chatting on it makes me want to pull my hair out.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey, new here and I am a single straight male. Please let me know the next time you have a party, please. I think a party would be the most fun for me. I am energetic and up beat personality. My profile is Rock805. I live in Martinez. 925-989-2577 is my cell. Keith is my name.

Martinez CA US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hey, new here and I am a single straight male. Please let me know the next time you have a party, please. I think a party would be the most fun for me. I am energetic and up beat personality. My profile is Rock805. I live in Martinez. 925-989-2577 is my cell. Keith is my name.

Martinez CA US
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hey friend, I am hosting a party at my house on Saturday in Sacramento. Party starts around 8 we are looking for a few single men to join. Most everyone are couples with more than a few single girls. Right now our ratio skews heavily towards the woman. There will be food and drinks (especially drinks, we bought too much booze).

What we are looking for - clean men with good personalities. Most of the woman bring their husbands so play nice and be respectful. Prefer those with an infectious smile but will compromise on those who just know basic manners. I understand this is last minute, thank you for giving this a read. Hope to hear from you.

Please message with your cell number ONLY if you are free Saturday (11/19). This app is terrible so chatting on it makes me want to pull my hair out.

Sacramento CA US
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: NeedSexySingleMenforHousePartynearSMF