Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events California Modesto straight cple and possible meet up with a bi couple
TOPIC: Modesto straight cple and possible meet up with a bi couple
Created by: Lookin4one209
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are a straight couple.however both of us are intrigued by the proverbial fmf threescore. Recently me the husband feel I'm comfortable enough for mfm. That being said, I'm seeing lots more bi or bi curious men in the lifestyle. If I as a straight guy allow a bi man do oral on me during our 3sum does that qualify me for bi ? Just a thought. Tbh the thought od the wife and I with another man excites us and excites me just a bit to get that oral pleasure from him. Please share your thoughts.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Everyone is hunting unicorns. Get in line.

Placerville CA US
Username hidden
(54 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We are a straight couple.however both of us are intrigued by the proverbial fmf threescore. Recently me the husband feel I'm comfortable enough for mfm. That being said, I'm seeing lots more bi or bi curious men in the lifestyle. If I as a straight guy allow a bi man do oral on me during our 3sum does that qualify me for bi ? Just a thought. Tbh the thought od the wife and I with another man excites us and excites me just a bit to get that oral pleasure from him. Please share your thoughts.

Manteca CA US
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Modestostraightcpleandpossiblemeetupwithabicouple